Dubrovnik & Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast
- Price: £1199 pp
- 9 days
- 8 nights hotels all en suite - All breakfast and one picnic lunch included
- Departs: Cornwall
- Departure date: 6th May, 2017
- Our reference: croatia - lisa
Personally escorted tour to Dubrovnik & Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast
“I have been in the travel industry for over 30 years and love my job with a passion. The only thing I enjoy more than working in travel is travelling itself!
I travelled to Croatia in 1990 and I am extremely excited to revisit this beautiful country with its stunning coastline, pine clad mountains and the fascinating, historic city of Dubrovnik, in my opinion Croatia is Europe’s best kept secret”.
IS THIS THE TRIP FOR YOU?
This is a relaxed itinerary mainly based around sightseeing and exploring. There is a fair amount of walking around towns and cities and a couple of gentle day walks, some of the paths are rocky so some good shoes are worth packing. The walks are suitable for anyone with reasonable fitness.
Activity Level 2: Leisurely/moderate.
- Personally Escorted by Lisa Holdroff (Falmouth Branch)
- Small Group 12 – 16 plus leader. Min age 16yrs
- Standard return rail Ticket Cornwall/Devon to Heathrow Airport
- Overnight Airport Hotel at Heathrow
- 8 nights hotels all en suite
- All breakfast and one picnic lunch included
- Travel by private bus, boat and local ferry
- UNESCO cities of Split, Trogir and Dubrovnik
- Europe’s most beautiful coastlines
- Visit Mljet National Park
- Wine tasting on Peninsula Peljesac