Tel: 01326 315 416 | Email: email@example.com
A brief introduction
Here at Newell’s Business Travel we can show you how effective business travel management can work for you and make the whole process from end to end a cost effective and simple process.
Some of the key areas that we know you will want answered:-
- Are you getting value for money?
- How much of your time is being wasted booking your own business travel?
- Would you like your employees to book with certain suppliers via an agreed travel policy?
- By allowing Newell’s Business Travel to manage your business travel you can be sure that we are looking after the above and a whole lot more.
- With our excellent supplier relationships we will be able to save you both time and money.
- Booking your business travel, air, hotel, car rental and rail travel through us will also act as a huge time saving for your own employees.
Your business relies on you and that’s why you need to be able to rely on us. Our team of dedicated specialists build up a comprehensive understanding of your travel needs to create a Personal Travel Profile. In a sense we become your business’ travel co-ordinator. It’s our aim to make travelling with us as easy as possible, from the initial enquiry stage right through to the return flight thus ensuring that you have a successful trip each time, every time.
We also recognise that between important business trips you will deserve a much needed holiday and this is where our holiday shop can help. With 50 retail sales consultants on hand let us also plan your personal holiday arrangements.
There are times when you’ll need to, either leave in a hurry, change details at the last minute or even alter plans en route. We understand this and that’s why it only takes a call to our office to take care of any changes. We also offer our clients a 24 hour emergency service, so we are always just a call away.
You need to be confident that you are getting the best out of your travel budget. We operate an up-to-minute operations system via the internet. This enables us to make and check bookings immediately and to keep fully up to date with any special offers, which we pass onto you.
We are members of Uniglobe Travel International, which means we can have access to the best air fares across the globe.
We are committed to finding you the best fare for each trip whilst giving full consideration to your requirements and convenience.
We work with a range of clients, some spending £1m per year to a number of clients who spend much less than that and choose to work with us not because we’re going to be able to demonstrate significant savings, but because they really appreciate our service.
Whatever your travel budget we use our connections to give you the optimum deal, both on quality and price. As one of the largest Independent Travel Agents in the UK, we are free to deal with every airline and hotel chain without bias. What this means in real terms is that, not only can you enjoy the highest standards of travel at an exceptionally competitive price, but that we can identify the best routes and airlines to suit your timings and preferences. We also provide monthly reports so that you can identify and track how your travel budget is being used.
- Reservations and ticketing on all scheduled and low cost airlines
- Worldwide hotels – corporate and negotiated rates
- British Rail
- Eurostar and international rail fulfilment
- Car hire
- Groups, conference & hospitality
- Arrange ground transfers through respectable operators
- Passport and Visa service
- Access to airport lounges
- UK based out of hours service
- Airline route deal negotiation
- Comprehensive management information report
- Secure personal traveller profiles
- Total Flexibility
- Monthly Reporting schedules
- Personal Holidays Booking Service
After Sales Service
Equally as important is our after-sales service, with access to our emergency telephone number available to our business clients 24/7.
Newell’s Travel is financially protected with the leading travel industry organisations:
Assiciation of British Travel Agents (ABTA), The International Air Transport Association (IATA), Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC), A Member of Uniglobe Travel
Meet The Team
Sue Bond, Manager
Sue has been working in travel for over 40 years, originally in retail travel for Newell’s Travel and for the last 10 years in Business Travel. Managing a team of knowledgeable and dedicated travel team, there are few situations we haven’t experience between us. Complicated travel itineries or a simple flight and hotel – we do it with maximum efficiency and minimal fuss.
Sharon Collins, Senior Business Travel Consultant
Sharon has been in the travel industry for over 40 yrs and with Newell’s Business Travel, Falmouth, since Jan 2006 prior to that she was manager of Newell’s Business travel in Saltash and moved to Cornwall to join her husband on his posting to RNAS Culdrose.
Sharon originally from Cornwall has also lived and worked in Gibraltar
Pauline Howells, Business Travel Consultant
Pauline having worked in the retail industry, branched into the Business Travel niche nearly 5 years ago. She enjoys the varied and different challenges within the ever changing Travel Market.