Are you ready for your next adventure?
As our new Travel Consultant, you will be engaging with our customers on a daily basis, responsible for making their wildest holiday dreams come true. Whether they’re looking for an all-inclusive family getaway, a swift city break, a once-in-a-lifetime bucket list destination or a cruise around the Med, you will plan their trip from start to finish, tailoring a trip that exceeds their requirements.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a passion for travel and a talent for sales to join our close-knit team. A strong candidate will have previous experience working at a travel agency or come from a customer service and sales background. The perfect candidate will take a proactive approach to any challenge that comes their way and strive to deliver outstanding customer service.
Award-winning, travel agents, Newell’s TRAVEL continuously strive to inspire the county’s travellers in the world of travel.
Established in 1962 with a single branch in Falmouth, Newell’s TRAVEL has gradually expanded over nearly 60 years to become Devon & Cornwall’s largest independent travel agency group. From these humble beginnings how we have grown, now Newell’s TRAVEL Limited has 11 retail branches across Cornwall and into Devon and a Business Travel Department.
As members of Worldchoice, a nationwide consortium of like-minded travel professionals, Newell’s TRAVEL has the buying power to match any prices on the High Street and, indeed, also regularly beat internet prices.
Our company values are: Supportive, Target focused, Entrepreneurial and Passionate (STEPs). We recruit and are recognised and rewarded against these values.
Find your local branch
- Smashing personal sales targets, contributing to the store’s overall growth and success.
- Planning and booking bespoke package holidays and cruises.
- Evolving and growing your expertise to maintain your status as a travel expert.
- Delivering the highest standard of service, exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Coming up with creative ways of inspiring our community to explore our planet.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with weekend shifts scheduled on a rota basis.
- Expected hours: 21 hours a week.
- Access to exclusive holiday discounts.
- Invites to extraordinary events.
- Career development.
- Experiencing the excursions we sell first-hand.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning travel business, with an established reputation in the region and a fantastic, welcoming team.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know why you think you are the perfect candidate for this role.